Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big guy

Seems that the baby is eager to catch up to his big brothers.  This morning, he climbed over the pillow nest, rolling right off the bed.  I got a stern rebuke from Wm, as he carried his baby bro out of the room: "Mama, don't you know Ian can crawl? You shouldn't leave him alone like that unless he's in a bed with sides on it like the crib. Good think I was playing near by to rescue him."  Oops.  Bad mom for relying on the pillow nest ... but perhaps I get some props for having fostered such a caring biggest brother?

Early this evening, baby was having fun trying to figure out how to climb up on his dad.

Then during Octonauts, he figured out how to pull himself up on the coffee table.  Yeah.  On one hand, kind of cool.  On the other?  Baby days are over.  Toy sequestration really can't be delayed.  Triple trouble with three active boys is just waiting for me around the corner.  Before I know it, we'll be going through a gallon of milk in one day...  

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love this! William is so cute sometimes :)

Meredith said...

Time and toddlers wait for no man (or woman)!

On an unrelated note, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! See my most recent post: www.cheerfulstoic.com/2013/03/award-winning.html

PRDP said...

Meredith - now I have a blog project for the weekend!