Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I love my brother!

Conversation, at 9:45pm, when I came upstairs and found Patch lying in our bed, watching PBS Kids on the iPad... And closer inspection revealed Wm under the covers.

Me: patch! What are you doing?! It's late!
P: I'm watching...
Me: I can see that.  Why are you here?
P: well, I was too noisy in our room, and wm said I was bothering him, so he went to your room to sleep.
Me:and?
P: I waited a few minutes and I checked he was asleep.  I was lonely and missed my brother, soo I snuck downstairs and took the iPad. And came up next to him and am watching it
Me: go to bed, please.
P: only if you carry wm to our room.  I love my brother.

In fairness, patch has never slept alone a night in his life. Whenever we've tried, he finds ways to sneak in with Wm after wm has fallen asleep.  Silly kid!


No comments: