Sunday, May 8, 2011

A trip to the cinema

I don't remember the first time I went to a movie in a theater, so I think I was pretty small. My mom says my first movie was Bambi.  I was apparently unconcerned about Bambi's mom, noting that he could always get another mother. (An especially touching thought on Mothers Day.)

Anyway, William and Patrick's first movie was Rio. William has more than enough attention span for a full film - he was complaining that it was so short. Patch started to get a bit touchy about an hour in, but with approximately 1 of the other 200 seats in the theater filled, a bit of baby noise wasn't a problem. (I highly recommend a similarly sparse crowd to others when one year olds go to their first movies.) 

William did get s bit scared a time or two, but it didn't stop him from storming off to bed (his new usual) at 7pm. In general, I'd say a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You can imagine how good it made me feel to know that you thought moms were interchangeable.