Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Maybe part of the new routine?

Our new household help have been asking me to purchase "Bygon" - I had no idea what this was, but on my last shopping trip saw it on the shelf and did some reading. Turns out, it's a bug spray for inside the house. Pretty hefty-duty stuff, too, since the instructions say not to enter a room within 30 minutes of spraying. Somewhat haltingly, I added it to my shopping cart.

This afternoon, Wm and Patch decided they wanted to join Greg at the pool (he does laps, the rest of us pack around until Wm gets too antsy and interrupts lap swiming for play time). As I was heading out with two boys in two pairs of green Crocs, Lea asked if she should spray the Bygon. Not a bad idea, since we'd be gone for a minimum of 30 minutes.

Out we went. Spray she did. Fourty five minutes later we returned to a bug-free house. Definitely worth remembering as part of the evening routine, if we can convince the boys of a pool or playground trip.

No comments: