Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shall we play cricket?

Maybe it's because we're all a little delirious with jet lag - but William is just cracking us up tonight.

Greg received a viking helmet as a gag gift from work years ago. William often likes to wear this helmet, which is funny enough, but then when you add the Indian accent ("Mama, I'm wearing my yel-met!"), it borders on ridiculous. Now add him in all serious asking an exhausted father: "Dada, shall we play cricket? I can wear my yel-met and hit the bawl!"

Some people take melatonin for jet lag. Some people exercise to keep them awake. We have William, a cricket bat, and a Viking helmet.

2 comments:

Beth said...

People are starting to stare at me on the plane because I'm laughing so hard...

Elaine said...

Glad to know that cricket is still popular. Beth was laughing so hard when she called I got worried. Now I understand. Too funny and love the picture