Sunday, October 25, 2009

Patience is not my best virtue

As a result, I'm a little antsy at the moment, since there's not much to do except wait!

We walked to/from dinner last night (about 15 minutes each way) in an effort to encourage Floyd to come. I've been pretty active in playing with William today, too. Unfortunately, insiders tend to have a mind of their own. My doctor still says she thinks I'll deliver before the actual due date, which would mean this week. Let's hope she's right!

Our car broke down Friday night (the starter broke). Perfect timing! Thankfully, two coworkers live in our same apartment building, and they worked out a schedule between them so that we have a car available if necessary. We're quite thankful to have such a supportive work cohort!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm so sorry about the car. What bad timing. Your lack of patience is all my fault. Genetics. Hugs mo

Alice Pittman said...

We're anxiously awaiting the news of when the insider decides it is Time! Yikes about the car but glad to hear your transport will be taken care of.