Friday, February 6, 2009

And the flip side...

... enjoying being "single" and having no responsibilities, at least for a short time! I do feel a little guilty in my morning shower, I must admit. Great water pressure, unlimited hot water, and I don't have to worry about taking William in with me :) I do get a little sad when I hear William chattering in the background, or when Greg gives him the phone and he lovingly yells "MAMA!", but having the time to myself is also a treat.

Today's plan is to go on a walking tour of the Old Fort, then to a handi-craft fair, and then back to the hotel in the evening to wrap up our tax information. Thrilling, I know, but normal life marches on even when on "vacation." Though I have to work during the day (and I find the work quite draining, actually), the evenings do seem like vacation with no William.

No comments: